Sonntag, 13. November 2011

Frostige Schönheiten / Frosty beauties

Der erste frostige Morgen verzaubert die Natur...ich schlendere ums Haus, zu meinen Schafen....
The first frosty morning enchants nature...I stroll around the house to meet my sheep....

Süden...  South...




Osten...   East...

 
Ginkgo Biloba
Dieses Baums Blatt, der von Osten
Meinem Garten anvertraut,
Giebt geheimen Sinn zu kosten,
Wie's den Wissenden erbaut,
Ist es Ein lebendig Wesen,
 Das sich in sich selbst getrennt?
Sind es zwey, die sich erlesen,
Daß man sie als Eines kennt?
Solche Frage zu erwiedern,
Fand ich wohl den rechten    Sinn,
Fühlst du nicht an meinen Liedern,
Daß ich Eins und doppelt bin?
                                   Goethe





         


Norden...   North...





  


...und Westen   ...and West
 
    

Sie haben mich schon bemerkt..........    They noticed me alright.....



Berty, Erin, Deirde

...guten Morgen!
...have a nice day!

Noch mehr Schönes gibt es beim Wettbewerb der Schönheiten auf der Seite von Jackie Morris 
Even more beauties to be found at the contest of beauties at Jackie Morris´s site

2 Kommentare:

  1. Beautiful indeed. I am going to redirect the Contest of Beauty to my wordpress blog which enables comments to appear with functioning links and also conversation to happen within comments, so keep an eye on the space. Also have now done the hare drawing. Will try and take one of these pictures to use as a link to your blog.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thank you, Jackie. I sure will keep an eye on your wordpress space. I had two of your books sent to me from solva wooden mills but I will open the parcel on my birthday only, so it will be a surprise although I know what´s inside... I already know I will love your books, can hardly wait anymore... :oD
    Take care,
    Birgit

    AntwortenLöschen